Indirect Tax Compliance Analyst
***Please note this is a Compliance role (not a Tax role). The role does not involve consulting on VAT***
Our client, a leading multinational company is looking for an Indirect Tax Compliance Analyst to join their team!
An excellent opportunity with excellent perks!
Work with the Accounting & Controls New Products Compliance team in EMEA to ensure full compliance with regulations.
1. Work with A&C (US-Gaap & Compliance team) in setting up IDT compliance for new Entities/Business
2. Preparation of VAT returns for new Business entities
3. Vendor management of Big4
4. Biz-partner with Google Tax team
5. Work on intrastat compliance
7. Special projects on VAT compliance
* ITI qualified. Preference for ACA/ACCA qualified.
* Shared Services Centre experience – full preparation of VAT returns in EMEA
* Technical skills and experience on VAT and indirect tax matters.
* Several years VAT experience – working with large cross-border transactions in industry, practice or both.
* Accounting qualification experience and a solid understanding of local and US GAAP.
* Prior experience with the local subsidiary of US multi-national or Big Four firm a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills