Implementations Manager – Cash Management
Client Implementation Manager Cash Management
Summary of the Role :
To manage pro-actively the implementation of new Ireland domestic, Pan-European and Global Cash Management solutions for Irish customers. To ensure the solution is coordinated and delivered within agreed timescales, managing customer expectations and resolving any issues arising with relevant to the bank product owners.
- Located in Dublin but having responsibility for the implementation of GLCM business within Ireland. Client implementation delivers an integral part of the end to end customer Global Cash Management (GLCM) sales process.
- The job holder reports directly to the Head of GLCM in Ireland, but has a good relationship and coordination with the Business Implementation team in UK.
- The Job holder works closely with Global Banking and Commercial Banking Customer Group RMs, as well as business support area.
- Customer implementations are individually project managed throughout; any service delivery issues arising are resolved on a pro-active basis.
- Client implementation is responsible for ensuring all key customers business wins are successfully implemented in accordance with customer requirements and timescales. In addition, the role is responsible for bridging the gap between customer expectations and delivery capabilities.
- External contact is primarily at Treasury department staff.
Experience Required :
- Previous experience working in a banking environment involved in the client implementation process of banking services – preference to Cash Management / payments expertise
- Bachelor degree preferably business related
- Presentation, Negotiation and Time Management
- In depth product knowledge of all present and future payments and cash management products and services – essential
- Global and European cash management services – essential
- Strong Client management skills and Proven Sales record is desirable
- Project management techniques
For further details contact Barbara Donnellan at 01 474 4512