Human Resources Advisor
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Human Resources Advisor, based in Dublin.
As part of a dynamic team, the HR Advisor provides a full range of HR support involving sensitive and confidential information, including but not limited to: | Maintain and update data to ensure accurate employee records, reporting and compliance. Good understanding of HR policies and processes (e.g. New Hires onboarding, Terminations, Transfers, HR related queries, compliance required paperwork etc).
Skills & Competencies
• You have excellent customer focus and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and
work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment operating with the highest
degree of integrity and discretion.
• High degree of organization and coordination
• You have the ability to analyse information, diagnose problems and recommend
• Ability to learn/acquire new knowledge related to basic HR processes and inquiries
• Attention to detail and high work standards ensuring a seamless experience
• 2+ years Human Resources / Recruiting experience preferred
• Previous experience with MS Office, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
• Previous experience with Benefits Administration and reporting an advantage
**This is a 4 month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive pay**