HR Officer required for 12 month contract within a large organisation based in North Dublin
Salary guide 38-40k
- Assist with the implementation and co-ordination of all HR policies and procedures
- Oversee and manage the provision of a comprehensive employee benefits package and provide a source of information, expertise and advice to staff members on the existing package of benefits including salary, hours, pension, leave, Salary Protection, VHI etc etc.
- Administration and management of contracts of employment including fixed term.
- Payroll Co-ordination, management and administration of staff increments
- Interpret and advise on employment legislation (in consultation with the HR Director and the HR Manager)
- Responsible for ensuring that up-to-date knowledge and information exists on all employee welfare benefits and providing a professional welfare service.
- Prepare and furnish statistical information to management, and assist HR Director/Manager with the preparation of Human Resources Reports
- Any other duties and specific project work which may be assigned from time to time by the Director of Human Resources and/or the Human Resources Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A primary degree, preferably in Human Resources or a related area and be a member of the CIPD
- A record of success of working in similar role within a Human Resources Department
- Excellent MS Office and organisational Skills
- Great communication skills
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience in public sector or shared service environment