HR Generalist – South Dublin
Contract: 12 months
Salary: 35 – 45k DOE
Excellent opportunity for an analytical HR Generalist in a fast growing company in South Dublin. Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, as well as being metric driven, with the ability to interpret and analyse a full range of HR data
- Sourcing active and passive candidates through job boards, networking and referrals
- Managing full employee lifecycle and producing reports
- Analyse HR data; identify opportunities, define problems, and recommend viable solutions, i.e Time and Attendance, Attrition
- Provide Management Information in respect of all required HR Statistics for monitoring headcount, time and attendance, attrition etc (i.e. absenteeism/attrition stats etc.)
- Produce standard and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Lead and/or assist in the development of Human Resources manuals, forms, reports, etc. Assist with establishing project plans and process flow mapping i.e. process and procedure creation and maintenance, employee handbook etc.
- Project manage various HR initiatives and projects as needed.
- Provide business with advice on employee relations issues
- Development and maintenance of HR metrics.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in HR or equivalent
- Excellent ability with MS Excel