HR Generalist – 12 month contract
• Research, Benchmarking and Advisory /HR Solutions: Participate in benchmarking projects; do data consolidation, basic analysis.
• HR Systems and Processes/Operations Management/ Deployment: Plan, execute and monitor HR service delivery. Assist supervisor in identifying areas of improvement.
• HR Analytics / Metrics / Reporting: Collate data related to HR Processes and Programs. Analyze this data and prepare various status reports.
• Knowledge Management/HR Capability Building: Assist in developing content for training programs implement the planned set of developmental interventions as per process.
• Employer Branding and Positioning: Use feedback data and survey data to track and report issues; Participate in employer branding strategies.
• Audits & Compliance: Track compliance for respective processes.
– Be the first point of contact for managers and employees to support and guide them regarding HR queries, policies and processes
– Management of Disciplinary & Grievance procedures
– Support the with local in-house training for front line and senior managers on HR processes & policies
– Support in all aspects of employee engagement in line with engagement strategy
– Support in the co-ordination of communication programs to ensure harmonious employee relations and promote employee engagement
– Support in the generation of weekly, monthly employee reports for key stakeholders within the business
– Preparation and distribution of payroll information for the site
- Previous HR experience within a fast paced and varied role
- CIPD accreditation is desirable not essential
- Ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to interact and serve the needs of internal customers and balance with the needs of the company
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in supporting and driving effective performance management programs
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact email@example.com