HR Coordinator (HR Administrator)
Duration: 6 months
To assist the Human Resources Team with general day to day support, co-ordination and dealing with HR Administration. Excellent opportunity to develop career within a multinational financial services environment
HR administrator responsibilities:
- Provide effective administrative and co-ordination support to the Human Resources function and the business.
- Control the operation and maintenance of all paper and system-flow processes ensuring ‘real time’ maintenance of PeopleSoft HR System.
- Conduct routine and confidential operation of all manual and computer based databases.
- Develop strong working relationships with employees of the Irish operation and of the Group where appropriate.
- Adhere to processes and suggest changes or improvements where appropriate.
- Create files for all new employees and maintain the HR filing system for established employees.
- Maintain attendance records, generating reporting on same and conducting follow up on medical certification including social welfare claims.
- Maintain the Time Management System for recording Time & Attendance in line with legislative requirements.
- Provide support in Recruitment in the management of opportunities including scheduling interviews and administering online assessments as part of the selection process.
- Provide support for timely and efficient completion of Performance Management key milestones.
- Act as point of contact for employee queries and to address or refer on in a service oriented and responsive manner.
- Conduct general day to day administration including certificates and confirmations of employment.
- Build positive working relationships with the business teams, which may change from time to time.
- At least two years experience in a Human Resources Co-Ordinator role
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills supported by meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative – self starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ideally proficient in Lotus Notes and PeopleSoft
- Ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task
- Experience and capacity to operate effectively in a fast paced, changing environment
- Professional, confidential and discreet in disposition with strong integrity
- Strong drive and motivation to provide excellent client and technical support
- Good judgement
- Relationship building and Team working