Contract: 6 – 12 months
Salary: 27 – 40k
Excellent opportunity for a Junior HR candidate to work with a large multinational in North Dublin. The successful candidate will be a member of the Welcome Team, who provides an outstanding onboarding experience for external and internal candidates, ensuring:
- They have a full understanding of the onboarding process and are kept up to date at all times.
- Candidate contacts and employment related documentation are in line with defined service level agreements.
- They are prepared for their first day with all of the necessary information
- They are set up for success with company.
- Maintains and updates data to ensure accurate HR records (Workday), employee files, reporting and compliance.
- Good understanding of HR policies and processes (e.g. new hires, terminations, transfers, benefits, leave of absence, employee queries etc.).
- Identifies opportunities for optimising and streamlining processes and participates in continuous improvement projects.
Skills and Competencies:
- A high degree of organization, coordination, collaboration, and customer focus is required to carry out the responsibilities of this position
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in a HR team
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel