HR Specialist – Employee Relations
HR Advisor needed for large multinational in Blanchardstown. The successful candidate will be responsible for resolving inquiries from employees, managers, centres of expertise and third parties in a timely manner and to an excellent quality standard.
- Background Checking: The HR Advisor may participate in supporting the Background Checking process
- On-boarding: Participates in the on-boarding of new hires into PayPal via Workday and auditing of new hire documentation in time for Payroll deadlines.
- Leave of Absence: Processing of Leave of Absence requests in accordance with internal processes
- Benefit Administration: Support the team with entering enrolments, changes and leavers benefit details, supporting on queries from employees regarding company benefits.
- Right to Work: Following our right to work processes to ensure that all employees across the organisation have the correct right to work documentation and monitoring employee visa expiry dates, taking the necessary steps to ensure that all employees have provided MyHR with up to date visa documentation.
- Workday and Data Management: Supporting employees who have queries with using Workday and guiding managers through the process of entering transactions such as job changes, transfers, terminations etc.
- Annual Performance and Rewards Process: The Advisor deals with inquiries from employees regarding the performance management and rewards process.
- Off-boarding: The HR Advisor is responsible for ensuring all voluntary leavers details are removed from the relevant tools/systems and the appropriate Centres of Expertise are informed in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment operating with the highest degree of integrity and discretion
- Able to work in fast-paced environment, flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to identify problems and recommending appropriate solutions
- Strong verbal & written communication skills essential
- Another European language desirable
- Ability to learn new HR related processes quickly
- Strong technical and systems aptitude
- Strong attention to detail and high work standards ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Degree in HR or equivalent essential. 1/2 years’ experience in a HR environment essential