Salary: 28k-35k DOE
Excellent opportunity to develop and grow in a fast paced HR role, looking for candidates with at least 2 years of HR admin or Recruitment experience
- Answering HR queries from staff members and managers on a range of areas including employee engagement, recruitment & selection, performance management, compensation and benefits, training & development and communications
- Ensuring employee/HR records are updated and completed to meet employment legislation and business needs
- Managing the administration of the annual appraisal system
- Managing the administration of the recruitment and induction/ onboarding process
- Advising and support management in relation to employee relations and resolution of people issues, and provide guidance and advice to managers on performance issues
- Producing HR management information, reports and statistics
- Assisting in monthly payroll process administration.
- Assisting in planning learning and development for employees
- Providing support for all aspects of the new starter & leaver processes.
- Updating internal HR databases & preparation of HR reports
- At least 2-3 years strong HR administration experience
- HR Degree or related discipline (CIPD accredited preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning, organisation and prioritising skills
- Good knowledge of employment law in Ireland
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work without close supervision and set priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- 24 days holidays per annum. (plus Good Friday and Christmas Eve) pro rata for the duration of the contract.
- Professional fees paid
- Sports and Social Club.
- Participate in Government Bike Scheme
- Participate in TaxSaver Travel schemes