HR administrator / coordinator
HR Partner Coordinator, EMEA (HR Administrator)
We are looking for a candidate with a passion to learn, take on new challenges and develop their HR Operations skills in a fast paced business environment.
HR administrator responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all HR Operations queries from Managers & Employees and providing accurate advice and guidance to the HR queries, in person and through our ticketing system.
- Focused on delivering a delightful employee experience.
- Administration of internal movement/transfers across EMEA.
- HR administrator is responsible for updating and maintaining the HRIS, to ensure data integrity.
- Responsible for EMEA wide reporting from the HRIS and People reporting tools.
- Managing all Leaver paperwork & completing exit interviews.
- Proactive in identifying emerging issues and addressing them proactively.
- General HR Administration, as required by the team.
- Lead and Participate in HR Projects.
- Excellent customer service focus
- Exceptional organization and prioritisation skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to be both collaborate within our team and across the organization, as well as the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Action oriented problem solver that delivers innovative solutions.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic HR environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience working with HRIS. (Experience with Workday preferred but not required).