Temporary HR Officer required near Dublin City Centre
Temporary HR Officer required for busy Hospital near Dublin City Centre.
HR Officer Duties:
- Be familiar with Nursing Human Resources Policies and Procedures and provide related HR generalist advice as appropriate.
- Ensure Salary Department deadlines are met.
- Maintain own knowledge of relevant HR policies and participate in HR discussion and review of policy change and updates.
- Keep up to date with changes in employment legislation and HSE Circulars and ensure changes and amendments are undertaken and communicated as necessary.
- Monitoring and maintaining records of Absence Management – Annual Leave, Sick Leave Monitoring (including Medical Certification & Return to Work Forms), Unpaid Initiatives
HR Officer Payroll Duties
- Responsible for the delivery of a quality payroll service to nursing staff liaising with the Salary Department and Nursing Managers as necessary.
- Maintaining and updating payroll data on HR system
- Monitoring / review of payroll end dates for employees and updating Nursing Divisional Teams/nursing management.
- Transferring data to payroll format
- Communicating payroll information to Salaries
- Maintaining accurate personnel data on HR system
- Have overall responsibility for the administrative functions and pay to nursing staff working Bank and Agency in the hospital.
- Provide a generalist administrative support and ensure systems and processes are in place to support the delivery of the nursing Bank and Agency services.
- Work closely with nurse managers and nursing administrative support staff to ensure the delivery of a quality nurse Bank and Agency services.
- Liaise with the hospitals Finance department and relevant Agency regarding Invoice Queries
- Liaise with the Salaries department regarding staff pay queries
- Complete verifications of service and maintaining records for Bank Staff for internal reporting and external agencies
- Sick Leave Administration
- Minimum diploma level qualification with CIPD in Personnel Practice/ Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification from an equivalent relevant organisation/university
- Minimum 5 years HR or payroll experience in a healthcare setting
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of HR Systems