Health & Safety Manager (Foodservice)
Health & Safety Manager DMG54495
Eden Recruitment is working with a leading Foodservice Group, who provide high quality food solutions to a range of clients through leading brands within their Organisation.
They now require and experienced He4alth & Safety Manager to join their growing organisation.
Based in Dublin, but with travel to a variety of sites, the role will attract Health & Safety managers ideally from a Foodservice, hospitality or retail environment., who are looking to add to their 5 years of H & S management experience, within a growing organisation.
- Degree Qualification in Health & Safety , Occupational Health or similar
- Proven experience in Health & Safety across multisite Foodservice, Hospitality or Catering
- Proven Management experience within Health & Safety in the environments listed above
- Proven track record in developing and implementation of Health & Safety Strategy across multisite environment
- Proven ability to engage with onsite managers and staff and to manage new initiatives and influence change.
- Must have in depth knowledge of current H & S standards, legislation and best practice
- Full clean driving licence required
This role will attract suitably qualified H & S Managers who are looking to join a dynamic and expanding l business. The role requires l travel to various company sites, so only candidates who can commit to travel need apply. This is an 2 years Fixed Term Contract.
Attractive salary package applies.
Candidates must have the required profile and experience and must be authorised to work in Ireland. Only candidates who match the above requirements will be contacted.
Interested candidates should contact in confidence; Declan Mc Grath Senior Managing Consultant,01 4744534 or email. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
Please note: (Cv in WORD Document format only) quoting Reference DMG54283
Eden Recruitment offers tailored Recruitment and Search Services across Agri- Food, FMCG, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Sales & Marketing , Finance& Banking, IT & Technology, Multilingual, Human Resources, Retail, Hospitality and Events.
Eden Recruitment Recruit the following Professionals
Operations Managers, Site Managers, Production Managers, Quality Managers, Technical Managers, NPD Managers, Food Technologists, Engineering Managers, Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain Managers, Production Planners, Inventory Planners, Supply Chain Analysts, Projects Managers, Facilities Managers, Facilities Engineers, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers, Commercial Directors, Sales Directors, Sales Manager, Marketing Managers, Category Managers, Sales Executives, Agri Retail, Bio Security,