Health Insurance Advisor
We are a leading Insurance and financial services Broker with a significant presence in the marketplace. We are now seeking to recruit a Health Champion to work with our health partner, Irish Life Health Plc. The successful candidate will be a motivated and organised individual. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills. We offer a competitive salary following the account executive model with bonus and expenses. Location is flexible.
This is a target driven role requiring a proactive and sales orientated individual who has the knowledge and ability to think like a business owner to meet and exceed new business and retention targets. You must place the customer at the heart of everything you do, not only to provide the best advice at the new business stage but to ensure this advice continues through our service and at the point of renewal.
You will have responsibility for managing our key partner relations within the Health Insurance Product line. You must, therefore, be confident and capable of interpreting data on a portfolio level, proactively identifying key trends and implementing processes and changes accordingly. You will have help and support and training from our central function; however, you must be able to operate at an account management level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage our existing book of Health Clients, both corporate & personal, maximising retention.
- Proactively work with our Commercial and Life Employees to expand NB opportunities through cross-selling.
- Take ownership for growing the NB account in line with monthly targets.
- Manage the health insurance relationships between ourselves and our key partners.
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs
- Provide ongoing service and advice to clients.
- Work to agreed targets and standards.
What we can offer:
- Personalised training and development programme.
- Account Executive Salary structure inclusive of bonus and expenses.
- Monthly New Business Pipeline for sales generation
- Extensive employee benefits scheme
- The opportunity for you to both manages and grow a strong existing book of health insurance business.
- Must be APA or CIP Qualified
- Minimum 2 years of health Insurance experience essential, all training will be provided.