Head of Transfer Agency Operations
Head of Global Distribution and Transfer Agency Operations, Ireland
Summary of the role
- Responsible for the end to end management of the Transfer Agency Operational teams.
- Responsible for the complete delivery of services offered by the Operational Transfer Agency Teams onshore and offshore
- Ensure all teams are working in a collaborative, consistent, stable and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the development of the TA service offering in line with client’s needs, industry and Group Target operating model
Impact of the position
- Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to clients and their investors.
- Responsible for the management of service teams across multiple product lines
- Responsible for the management of a TA model that fulfils client expectations whilst achieving efficiency and control objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that new product, client or Group initiatives are supported and implemented in an efficient, controlled and scalable manner.
- Ensure accuracy and quality in all aspects cash processing, reconciliations, static data controls in a manner than minimises exposure to the group.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of all CDD and AML related activities in accordance with regulatory expectations and requirements.
Experience Required :
- Very significant experience in the financial services industry with solid and significant management experience.
- 10 years + working within the Funds Sector – must have significant management / leadership experience within this Sector.
- Degree level education. Professional qualification or membership of a professional body relevant to the position.
- Strong product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds.
- Demonstration of control understanding and risk management approach.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Practical experience of process reviews and re-engineering required.
- Strong inter-personal and decision-making skills and the ability and vision to drive teams forward and lead from the front.
- Ability to participate in strategic planning and budgeting for the department.
- Service oriented.
For full job description and confidential discussion, please contact Barbara Donnellan, Banking & Finance Manager – 01 474 4512