Head of Trade Centre
My Client a Leading player in the international banking sector in Ireland is looking to recruit a Head of Trade Centre for there Global Trade Solutions Department here in Dublin.
- Ensuring adequate awareness and buy-in of the Trade products within the coverage teams
- To structure, close and execute the Plain Vanilla transactions
- Liaison with the global & Dublin Stakeholders to structure, close and execute the supply chain transactions
- Liaison with the overseas Stakeholders to structure, close and execute the STS transactions
- Liaison with Local stakeholders; Operation, Legal, Compliance to ensure smooth execution and correct booking of transactions
- Enhancing the world-wide GTS synergy
- identification and mitigation of risks on transactions originated
- Direct contribution to the bank’s operational permanent control framework
- Growth in revenues and achievement of budget targets
- Development of clients and origination of new sizable transactions/facilities to feed the medium-term growth
- Main clients should be contacted on a regular basis (every 3 weeks), small client 1 /month
- Main clients should be visited at least 3 times per year, small client twice per year
- Review of Cap’s objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Effective Marketing approach ;
- Efficient analysis and mitigation of all risks, including operational, incurred by the transactions originated
- Efficient cooperation with Supply Chains Head Office and STS for pitching/ structuring/execution
- Relevant documentation and smooth closing of vanilla trade transactions booked locally
- Relevant documentation and smooth closing of Structured trade transactions (OTD)
- Team up with CM and Deposit
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 5 to 10 year’s experience working in a client facing role.
- A third level qualification preferably in a business or accounting discipline.
- Ability to source and close profitable transactions.
- Solid Knowledge of working capital management components.
- Knowledge of Vanilla trade, Structured trade, Supply Chain and STS is imperative.
- Capacity to identify, report and mitigate corporate, bank and technical risks incurred by the transactions originated.
- An awareness of the needs of clients and an ability to deliver an excellent client service.
- Ability to efficiently protect the bank’s interest in the transaction’s documentation and to close the deal smoothly.
- Self-starter and able to work effectively on your own initiative and in a team environment.
- Result-driven, used to manage and be managed through quantitative KPI.
- Good time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- To apply please send a CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat and the full job spec call me on 01 4144512