Head of Investor Services Funds
Head of Investor Services – Galway
This role reports to the COO of the Administration business. You will take on the role as the Head of Transfer Asset Manager Transfer Agency (AFS).
Summary of the role :
The role involves the maintenance of key investor account information, the recording and classification of investors in accordance with key industry declarations and requirements, and the processing of all investor dealing instructions if accordance with a fund’s offering memorandum. The Investor Services Department is the main contact point for a fund’s investors, dealing with their queries, processing their subscription and redemption requests, and money movements in an out of the fund account. The objective of this role is to lead several teams in the department including dealing and client services, cash, new business & onboarding and registration. This role will also act as a leading member of the department management team. Core responsibilities are to ensure a consistently excellent level of client service, oversee the effective operation of the team and to identify & contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage high profile client relationships from an Investor Services perspective by engaging with the AFS investors and developing relationships with them
- Manage the teams within Investor Services to deliver and oversee their work to ensure it is of the highest quality standards.
- Determine resource requirements and subsequently recruit, train, motivate & develop staff to ensure a fully functioning team capable of meeting the department’s objectives, including leading the performance management process
- Key member of the department management team, responsible for leading a variety of strategic initiatives
- Foster and support a culture of best practice and ‘white glove’ service to clients within the Investor Services area of the business
- Foster and cultivate a change culture where we strive to provide the highest quality service
- Sponsor a programme of continuous improvement to mitigate risks, eliminate inefficiencies and/or improve client experiences and in order to support the build out of capacity and scale within the department
- Review regulatory requirements to establish if and where they may impact on the department processes and procedures, and how Investor Services reports to regulatory bodies
- Liaise with Investor Services colleagues in other locations to streamline processes and identify common procedures and systems with a view to unifying databases and procedures
- Identify and implement required training programs within the department to ensure that these programs meet the required industry standards
Experience Required :
- Proven track record in leading a Transfer Agency department
- 8-10 Years’ Experience in Fund Administration with at least 5 years in a management capacity
- Project Management skills
- Third Level Qualification preferred, ideally in a Business related discipline
- Strong leadership and people management skills, ability to develop strong employees and teams.
- Ability influence others.
- Strategic vision / Risk Management / Change management
- Autonomy and initiative – self-motivated with the ability to make decisions
Further details in confidence, contact Barbara Donnellan – 01 474 4512