Head of Complex Pricing Securities Services
Global Head of Complex Pricing – Securities Services Industry
Our Client provides industry leading global custody and investment services to corporate and institutional clients worldwide. This role is aimed at accountability for the global service provision from the Complex Pricing function within Service Delivery. This is a leadership role, managing a pool of people across multiple service locations. The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure that the department delivers exceptional client service in a controlled manner. The role will also have full responsibility for the management of risk, compliance and resources within the function. The role is a key senior role within Service Delivery and the role-holder will play a significant part in implementing strategy, both in terms of product development/enhancement and around the associated service standards by which the organization will be measured, along with the communication of that strategy and the measurable success criteria to employees and stakeholders internally.
- The role-holder will also be very visible to clients, and will have primary responsibility to articulating functional roles and responsibilities to existing clients and prospects.
- The role will be both internal and external focused, with stakeholder management across multiple reporting lines, both direct and indirect, a key requirement.
- Relationship management of industry participants will be a key focus, and the role will require interaction with auditors, consultants, non-executive directors, pricing vendors, and others, to ensure the service standards are maintained and interested parties managed.
- Coordinate and maintain service standards for the function across all clients in tandem with product management, client management and sales executives. This involves ensuring that all deliverables agreed in client service level documents are delivered against plan.
Sponsor all new business approval submissions for the function and work with the Product Function and Global Process Owner to agree all client operating models in order to ensure deviations from standard are managed appropriately to mitigate risk.
Experience Required :
- In-depth experience in the Securities Services industry, of which several should be in a leadership position.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitor and market.
- Complex Pricing experience is a necessity, as is solid and significant management experience.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and people management capabilities.
- Strong inter-personal and decision making skills and the ability and vision to drive teams forward and lead from the front.
- Degree level education. Professional qualification or membership of a professional body relevant to the position.
- Significant product knowledge of alternative and traditional funds.
- Demonstration of control understanding and risk management approach.
- Practical experience of process reviews and re-engineering required.
- Ability to participate in strategic planning and budgeting for the function.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
For further details and confidential discussion, please contact Barbara Donnellan at 01 474 4512