Hardware Store Manager
Position: Hardware Store Manager
My client, a very well-known Irish owned Hardware and Building Supplies store is seeking an experienced Store Manager to join their ever-growing team in Cork.
The Store Manager will be a natural leader with excellent communication skills and a proven track record in training, developing and motivating a team of 25 colleagues.
You will ideally have a background in hardware/building supply sales or have worked previously in the construction industry.
Further details are available upon request
- Hardware Store Manager responsibilities:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products
- Managing a busy store with a team of 25 staff
- Reaching the targets and goals
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Previous experience in a Plant and Tool Hire, Hardware or Construction store
- Sales experience is essential·
- Experience Leading/Managing a team is essential
If this sounds like you, please call Fiona Devine on 014744523 to discuss in confidence.