Group Pensions Administrator
Role – Group Pensions Administrator
Location – Dublin City Centre
Salary Range – Negotiable
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest insurance brokers and have been operating and assisting clients for nearly 70 years. Their Life and Pensions division are now recruiting for a Group Pensions Administrator to assist their portfolio of clients.
The role of Group Pensions Administrator is ideally suited to candidates seeking to further their existing career within the industry.
The role of Pensions Administrator entails:
- Processing and reconciliation of monthly pension contributions Data for DC and Group PRSA schemes; liaising with employers and insurers.
- Working closely with relevant team members to ensure completion of the group risk and pension renewals.
- Compile and maintain group risk and pension renewal documentation in accordance with internal standards.
- Interact on a daily basis with clients to address requirements and to assist in the onboarding of new hires into their employee benefits structures including, Pension, Group Risk, and Private Medical Benefits.
- Processing new member applications and proposal documents.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Work closely with Broker Consultants and Administrators within providers to ensure requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Issuance of new member documentation, SORPs, benefit statements and options statements.
- Update KPI / Time Clock and Databases.
- Assist colleagues with ad-hoc project work as needed.
- Work with Division head to ensure billing and client invoices issued in a timely manner.
- Will display strong initiative with an ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Is flexible and open to change demonstrating an ability to evaluate information and make the appropriate decisions.
- Can multitask and manage a number of competing and changing priorities.
- Will understand and live the values and ethos of the organisation
- An ability to deal confidentially with client sensitive data.
- Accuracy and diligence are essential.
- Highly numerate.
- Minimum of at least 2 years’ experience in a group pensions administration role.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Group Risk and/or Group PMI experience an advantage.
- QFA qualified or currently undertaking QFA studies. IIPM qualifications a distinct advantage.
- An excellent Basic Salary commensurate with experience is on offer.
Additional benefits include:
- Subsidised Education Schemes.
- Discounted Staff Insurance.
- Bike-to-Work Scheme.
- Tax-Saver Travel Scheme.
- Group Life Assurance.
- Accredited, In-House, CPD Training.