Graduate Banking Opportunity
Title: Graduate Banking Opportunity
Excellent Opportunity for someone looking for a career in banking. Amazing benefits package on offer.
Working as part of the Investor Services (IS) Team, the role is Administrator within one of the following Teams within IS: Alternative Funds, Traditional Funds, Transaction Management/Static Data/Corporate Actions, Due Diligence or Cash. The Administrator will work closely with their
Supervisor or Assistant Manager to ensure the day to day tasks within the team are fulfilled and all relevant targets are met.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to learn across several areas of the business and will be provided with the training necessary to build a successful career within banking.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Primary responsibility is ensure the teams work is completed accurately and within a timely manner on a day to day basis in line with instructions received from line manager.
- To play an active part in ensuring Investor Services meets its goals in line with our clients business plan.
- To collaborate with colleagues throughout the business to ensure our clients receive the highest levels of service at all times. Clients will be both internal and external and may vary depending the role being fulfilled at a given time.
- To ensure that Investor Services meets its goals and targets at all times with emphasis on focusing on our clients
- Some Administration experience desirable but not essential
- Third Level Degree – Business/Legal related
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Service oriented and customer focused
- Ability to ensure deadlines controls and procedures are adhered to
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511