Global Process Manager – Finance Ops
A leading global organisation has an exciting opening for a Global Process Manager within their Dublin HQ.
- Take ownership for the delivery of the global process within financial operations
- Manage the operations for a global financial process
- Work closely with key partners to continuously improve existing financial processes, address any issues, develop new processes and roll them out across the business
- Provide customer feedback analysis and troubleshooting where applicable
- Provide performance reporting and analysis to senior management.
- Devise, implement and oversee Operational controls in accordance with ever-changing business needs
- Minimum of 6years’ relevant operations management experience within a multinational environment
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Engineering or Operations with a strong academic record
- Master’s degree an advantage
- Aptitude for numbers, experience in process management, change management and optimization
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicator who thrives within a fast-paced, cross functional environment
- Ability to work independently but also oversee a small team effectively
- Knowledge of IT, SQL and/ or Programming is a plus.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.
NB. This will be an 11 month contract role initially.