Global Process Manager – Finance Operations
A leading multinational is currently recruiting for an experienced Global Process Manager to join their Cash Operations Team.
Working very closely with various other teams including Finance, Legal, Treasury, Accounting, Risk, Product Management and Engineering as well external business partners, you will be solely responsible for the global delivery of the budget distribution process.
- Be the main point of contact for this Global budget distribution process
- Oversee all operational controls
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure the smooth transition of the process globally
- Ensure the highest level of quality across all operations whilst proactively minimizing operational risk.
- Perform effective escalation management
- Finding long-term, sustainable solutions
- Analysis of customer feedback, troubleshooting where applicable, consistently driving excellent across the board
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Engineering or Operations (Master’s level is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years’ operations management experience
- Proven ability within a fast-paced, multinational environment
- Capable of leading a team and working cross-functionally on a global scale
- Strong communications skills, hands-on attitude
- Process driven with Change Management experience plus the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects / issues
TYPE: 6 month contract
Salary: €70k approx. plus benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-6
Location: Dublin city centre