General Practitioner required for a Full Time Permanant role in the Midlands region of Ireland.
Duties will include:
- Attending patients mainly in consulting rooms
- Integrating physical, psychological and social factors in their considerations about health and illness
- Making an initial diagnosis about problems presented to them
- Undertaking the continuing treatment of patients with chronic, recurrent or terminal illness
- Using equipment such as blood pressure monitors and stethoscopes in diagnosis and therapy
- Devising procedures for patients’ treatment and prescribing medicines
- Keeping abreast of the latest medical information
- Referring patients to specialist consultants when appropriate.
- Experience working in as a GP Practice
- Current registration with the Irish Medical Council
- Medical Indemnity
- Excellent communication skills.
- For more information regarding this role please contact 01-539 7222 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org