Fundamental Analyst – German or French Speakers
Title: Fundamental Analyst
Your career as a Fundamentals Analyst will begin with our clients foundational training program that focuses on Financial statements, the Client standard concepts and the Client terminal functionality. The training offers an overview across all financial market sectors that build a foundation for a successful career by developing Fundamentals product knowledge, understanding the Client, and building relationships throughout the company.
Skills & experience required:
- Read and understand financial statements – Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow. Know its structure and components and be able to read them both in English and your market language
- Take ownership of Financial Statements analysis and adjustments
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
- Able to work to Deadlines
- Detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Open to new challenges
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or/and equivalent work experience
- Finance/Accounting experience and / or knowledge required
- Fluency in English and any one of French/German.