Fundamental Analyst – German & French
Title: Fundamentals Analyst
Your career as a Fundamentals Analyst will begin with our cleints foundational training program that focuses on Financial statements, the Client standard concepts and the Client terminal functionality. The training offers an overview across all financial market sectors that build a foundation for a sucessful career by developing Fundamentals product knowledge, understanding clients, and building relationships throughout the company. The training is provided on site of by dedicated trainers.
Skills & experience required:
- Read and understand financial statements – Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow. Know its structure and components and be able to read them both in English and your market language
- Take ownership of Financial Statements analysis and adjustments
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis
- Able to work to Deadlines
- Detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Open to new challenges
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or/and equivalent work experience
- Finance/Accounting experience and / or knowledge required
- Fluency in English and any one of French/German. Also open to candidates with Russian or Scandinavian.
For more information regarding this role contact Patrick 01 474 4511