Fund Oversight Supervisor
Fund Oversight Supervisor – Permanent role
Background to the role :
The incumbent will hold a key position within the Fund Accounting team with overarching responsibility for the quality of client service to our clients encompassing Accuracy, Timeliness and Responsiveness. The successful candidate will act as the primary client contact for Fund Accounting day to day client support, Oversight responsibilities and be actively involved in an extensive range of client initiated and efficiency projects within team. This is a pivotal role that delivers an experienced and agile Fund Accounting resource to the heart of a client centric team, providing our clients a confident and engaging contact point for service delivery.
Responsibilities include :
- Provide Fund Accounting SME support to allocated clients
- Supervise the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes.
- Execute on a process of continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the Fund Accounting group
- Monitors key quality, productivity and risk measures and ensure that they are met or exceeded.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Execute projects within the Fund Accounting strategy.
- Adhere to comprehensive operating procedures that ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes.
- Implement actions in the course of new client, new fund launch, conversion, termination or merger.
- Minimize processing errors and financial losses.
- Documentation of business support procedures
Experience Required :
- 3-5 years financial services industry experience in a fund operations environment.
- Must have fund accounting / NAV experience
- Must have team lead experience
- Good communication skills.
- Good business acumen
- Risk management and mitigation focus.
- Proven organizational and time management skills