Fund Administration Supervisor
Job Title: Fund Administration Supervisor
Responsibillities of the Role:
- Have a thorough knowledge of fund valuations and have excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the attention to detail and the level of accuracy needed in order to review valuations.
- Demonstrate the level of commitment and the time management skills necessary to achieve deadlines and should be interested in improving the valuation process and procedures.
- Operate in accordance with departmental procedures, thereby ensuring compliance with FIM, Global Pricing Policy and group policies on compliance / standards.
- Be client aware and contribute to a successful business implementation process and on boarding of new funds.
- Produce accurate complex fund valuations within set deadlines following documented procedures under the current operating model.
- Completion of liquidated funds in a timely manner.
- Provide on the job training to Graduate Fund Administrators.
- Providing MIS on a regular basis to Management and external parties as required.
- Ensure all costs are captured and that payment is received for all services provided. Ensure all fee billing is done in a timely manner, with no long standing accruals on funds administered. Maintain & reconcile income & expense accruals for all allocated funds.
- Administration of queries from other departments & external parties including Investment Advisor, Custodian/Prime Broker & Auditors , Financial Reporting.
- Strong Accounting and Valuation experience including expertise in a range of fund types.
- Proven track record of excellent client service and KPI delivery.
- A graduate/post graduate qualification; preferably qualified / part qualified or intending on studying to be an accountant.
- An understanding and awareness of Department initiatives, projects underway and new products in the pipeline.
- Experience in documenting and delivery of quality MI.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound understanding of risk management, its impact on the NAV process and mitigating tools or techniques.
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative.
- Client awareness to understand and identify further opportunities to improve client service and increase efficiencies or generate cost savings.
For more information regarding this role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511