Fund Accountant Supervisor
Specialist Funds group are looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join the fund management team. This is an opportunity to work with a smaller set up but have a large role within a very reputable and leading funds group in Dublin.
The incumbent will hold a key position within the Fund Accounting team with overarching responsibility for the quality of client service to our clients encompassing Accuracy, Timeliness and Responsiveness. The successful candidate will act as the primary client contact for Fund Accounting day to day client support, Oversight responsibilities and be actively involved in an extensive range of client initiated and efficiency projects within team. This is a pivotal role that delivers an experienced and agile Fund Accounting resource to the heart of a client centric team, providing our clients a confident and engaging contact point for service delivery.
The incumbent is also responsible for analysis, documentation, testing and delivery of new products or functionalities development managed by the Fund Accounting team.
The Fund Accounting group is responsible for :
- Oversight of Navs produced in hubs ensuring a consistent high quality
- Resolving client issues as they arise
- Production and dissemination of valuation reports
- Ensure all deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met
- Prepare KPI reporting
- Ad Hoc Client reports
- Assist in NAV related queries
This is done with a high level of quality & client mindset. While maintaining good internal control, he/she ensures that the day-to-day’s operations are efficient.
Experienced Required :
- Post secondary education with an accounting/finance or equivalent.
- 3-5 years financial services industry experience in an operations environment.
- Must have Fund Accounting / NAV management experience
- Good communication skills.
- Good business acumen
- Risk management and mitigation focus.
- Proven organizational and time management skills