Fund Accountant Oversight
Title: Fund Accounting Oversight
Responsibilities of the role:
What will you do?
- Organise and own personal daily work schedule of allocated clients. This will include balancing NAV oversight responsibilities with project tasks and client requests
- Provide Fund Accounting SME support to allocated clients
- Supervise the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes
- Execute on a process of continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the Fund Accounting group
- Monitors key quality, productivity and risk measures and ensure that they are met or exceeded
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients
- Execute projects within the Fund Accounting strategy
- Adhere to comprehensive operating procedures that ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes
- Implement actions in the course of new client, new fund launch, conversion, termination or merger
- Minimize processing errors and financial losses
- Documentation of business support procedure
- Coordinate and administer assignments and maintain schedules
- Demonstrate awareness of technical requirements for accounting products
- Accept and successfully execute change management while supporting employees through the process
- Build a cohesive team spirit within the Fund Accounting team that will foster a clear client service focus, operational efficiency and an error free environment.
- Post secondary education in accounting/finance or equivalent.
- Previous financial services industry experience in an operations environment.
- Teamwork and Cooperation oriented mindset
- Good communication skills
- Good business acumen
- Proven Analytical thinking skills
- Risk management and mitigation focus
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Industry, accounting or other recognized accredited program would be an asset
- Client Facing Experience
- Good Presentation skills
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511