Fund Accountant Management Opportunity
Fund Accountant Management role | Really nice company, good working hours, A – Z of NAV management
Our client is a leading funds operator who are looking for an existing manager of a fund accounting team. This role is very varied and involved with the direction of the company.
The Fund Accounting group is responsible for the production of:
- All NAV’s and ensuring a consistent high quality
- Resolving pricing issues as they arise
- Production and dissemination of valuation reports
- Ensure all deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met
- Accurate Performance fee calculations for shareholder level & series of shares
- Prepare statutory reports
- Ad Hoc Client reports
- Assist in NAV related queries
- In addition to Fund Accounting related internal and external reporting outputs
This is done with a high level of quality & client mind set. While maintaining good internal control, he/she ensures that the day-to-day’s operations are efficient.
- Ensure and supervise the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes.
- Ensure that there are adequate oversight procedures in place to monitor all processing taking place in any Hub on behalf of Irish clients.
- Promote continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the teams.
- Ensure department key quality, productivity and risk measures are met or exceeded.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Oversee projects within the Fund Accounting strategy that deliver operational efficiencies and quality
- Ensure staff adherence to the operating procedures and control.
- Implement actions in the course of new client, new fund launch, conversion, termination or merger.
- Minimize processing errors and financial losses
- Ensure staff are continuously aware and adhere to documented procedures and policies
- Aim to achieve at least satisfactory results in all internal & external audits.
- Ensure the ongoing training & development of staff on operating procedures & regulatory requirements.
- Identify procedural gaps and work with the management team to develop appropriate controls and procedures to address the gaps
- Post secondary education with an accounting/finance or equivalent.
- Strong funds and financial services industry experience in an operations environment.
- Proven experience in managing small groups of operations professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, management, colleagues and staff.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good innovation and change management orientation.
- Risk management and mitigation focus.
- Good people management capabilities.
- Proven organizational and time management skills
Further details can be obtain by contacting Barbara Donnellan, Banking & Finance Manager in confidence at 01 474 4512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment specialist for professionals in Corporate Banking | Funds Management | Fund Accounting | Investor Services | Custody | Relationship and Client Lead | Capital Markets | Management Consultancy | Accounting & Reporting | Treasury | Middle Office | Equities | Derivatives | Pricing | Strategy & Project Management | Business Analysis | Compliance | Corporate Governance | Risk | AML
Eden Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency who for the past 17 years have partnered with many of the leading companies recruiting professional staff in Ireland and abroad. We offer genuine and trusted relationships and only work to support the people we interact with.