Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer Job / IT Job Dublin
The client is a formidable player in their sector globally and is looking for a Full Stack Developer that loves having an impact and making a difference. The right developer will be working in an Agile team with a diverse range of technologies and open-minded colleagues. The story behind the history and formation of this client is a great one. They are originally an Irish company formed over a century ago and organic growth fueled their expansion, which in turn has allowed them to acquire some notorious names Worldwide. They are a PLC with over 40,000 employees in over 100 countries. This client is looking for difference makers and encourages their employees to be their true self.
Full Stack Developer Job / IT Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with all colleagues: Product Owners, BA’s, Scrum Masters, Cloud Engineers on the design and delivery of applications within the client’s domain.
- Deliver performant and robust applications using technologies including React, Typescript, Redux, etc.
- Support the QA team to help investigate resolution of application bugs.
- Be apart of a team that encourages and promotes professional and personal development, also to assist and share your proficiency with your colleagues.
Full Stack Developer Job / IT Job Requirements
- RDBMS knowledge SQL Server
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services as well as source control tools. And testing tools.
- BS or MS Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Full Stack Developer reports to the IT Development Manager.
- Help drive the delivery of automation to reduce risk and improve standards.
If you have any questions about this IT job, please contact Sarah McGrath on 0879244381 and firstname.lastname@example.org