Front Office Manager
- Providing engaging, sincere, personalised service, turning moments into memories for our guests.
- To maximise rooms revenue and profit through pro-active selling techniques and referral across resort.
- To provide a point of contact for all Revenue associated processes and queries within the hotel.
- To provide a point of contact for customers within the hotel.
- Be a proud ambassador for the Hotel, where the warm and efficient service you offer our guests makes them feel welcome at booking, check-in, valued at check-out – and always at home.
- To ensure the constant development of the Guest Services and Concierge teams in training and on boarding new team members.
• To be flexible and co-operative in the workplace so as to ensure the smooth and successful operation of the hotel.
• Flexibility within each job category/functional area will be required by the company and full inter-changeability between departments will be required.
• Dependent on business levels within the hotel, you will be required to assist with duties as directed by Management. These duties may include assistance in duties/operations in all areas of the hotel and/or its operation.