Fresh Food Manager
Position: Fresh Food Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €30,000 +
My Client, a leading fresh food retailer is seeking an experienced Fresh Food Manager to join the team at their very busy store in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will have a background in fresh food and experience managing fresh food counters to the highest standards.
This role offers an excellent salary for the right candidate and an opportunity to further their career within one of Ireland’s fastest growing brands.
Fresh Food Manager Duties/Responsibilities:
- Day to day operations of the Deli department.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety standards are achieved.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Develop new ideas to maximise sales and standards within the department.
- Back office administrative duties.
- Stock and Waste Management.
- Oversee the Counter department margins.
- Fresh food deli management experience.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Excellent People management skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
If you are an energetic individual with a positive, Can-do attitude and would like to join company embarking on an exciting period of growth please call me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.