Duty Manager Dublin
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Duty Manager Job:
- Met and/or exceeded performance and profit goals through the efficient execution of all fresh food service programs in compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines
- Managed and supervised 5-10 food service associates, including day to day assignments, training, mentoring, coaching, evaluating performance, and administering progressive discipline
- Performed cycle counts of inventory and based store orders on outcome to ensure minimum waste and spoilage of products
- Guaranteed execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures, and practices
- Ensured a pleasant shopping experience for all customers, responded to customer complaints or inquiries, and solicited customer feedback and input
Requirements of the Fresh Food Duty Manager Job:
- A self-starter with a strong drive, an appetite for hard work who demonstrates energy and an ambition to succeed.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with knowledge of P&L within the store
- Previous Fresh Food Management experience and knowledge of HACCP procedures.