French speaking Quality Analyst
Role: French speaking quality analyst
Salary: up to €35K DOE
Benefits: 25 days holidays, bike to work scheme ,Tax saver travel ticket, EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) if ever needed (legal, counselling, monetary advice), Social Club, ongoing training, internal promotion opportunities
Role will include:
- Conduct feedback sessions with representatives and help build individual improvement plans
- Aggregate audit findings from all analysts and analyze gaps in processes, identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream, help improve customer experience and drive higher efficiency.
- Auditing support analyst interactions and deliver insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data displaying on certain websites.
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed.
- Make contact with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
- Work together with the management team to organize, document and deliver training to new hires and existing representatives
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
For more information, please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537