Do you have an interest in innovation and technology? Are you a skilled individual on the hunt for a new challenge? We have an amazing opportunity available for the next step in your career.
We are currently seeking a Fraud Analyst to join our Global IT client as part of the Trust and Safety team.
You will be solving complex problems across large data sets, bringing your analytical skills together with the power of technology to find non-compliant/invalid activity occurring on ad products and ensuring that advertisers are not charged for fraud.
* Analyse traffic/policy trends and spot abuse.
* Work directly with other members of your team to prevent complex abuse issues.
* Manually review flagged entities for abuse.
* Suggest enhancement on our operational workflows via process improvements.
* Conduct complex data analyses and identify needs and opportunities for new signals, automation, and workflow improvements.
* Drive solutions through analysis.
* Risk Management,
* Fraud Detection,
* Querying (Dremel, SQL),
* Coding (Python, C, Java),
* Project Management,
* Analytical Skills,
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Solid understanding of how the Internet works economically, socially, and technically.
* Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or a related field.
* Relevant Experience
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.