Fixed Assets Reporting Accountant
Our client an Ad, Marketing, and tech company are seeking a Fixed Assets Reporting Accountant to join their team.
The companies accountants are a savvy bunch who handle the core accounting responsibilities at the companies HQ. As a member of this team, you know your accounting principles and the full accounting process end to end. Every day is a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what they do, in the most efficient way possible.
A team player at heart, you collaborate with their global team, evangelize best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it’s all hands on deck.
You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support the companies business objectives.
The Global Reporting Accountant will be part of a global team responsible for a wide spectrum of reporting areas including audit, stakeholder and query management.
The team works directly with both internal and external customers all required information from the Fixed Assets team.
- Prepare and present financial information to different audiences including auditors and regional accountants
- Ensure cost-effective performance and on-time delivery of information as per agreed internal SLAs Identify opportunities and implement programs to eliminate, automate or outsource activities
- Interface with key statutory compliance business partners in both APAC and EMEA and ensure a high level of service is provided Minimum
- Bachelor’s degree, along with a strong academics Qualified accountant
- Superior analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to lead and drive complex reporting initiative
- Collaborative style and ability to work with cross-functional teams and international teams
- Experience in fixed asset or inventory accounting
If you’re a blue-sky thinker looking to make a global impact, then I am searching for you!!