Financial Reporting Analyst
Financial Reporting Analyst – Long term opportunities within the organisation may be on offer
Our CLient provides industry leading global custody and investment services to corporate and institutional clients worldwide.
This role forms part of the Statutory Reporting team and is primarily responsible for the delivery of financial reporting services to this client base.
Financial reporting services are provided for various investment funds types (Alternative/Traditional) and in accordance with the relevant GAAP (IFRS, US GAAP or Irish/UK GAAP) and regulatory and listing requirements.
Summary of the role :
- To join the statutory reporting team, ensuring that the department objectives are achieved
- To oversee and review the preparation of the Fund’s quarterly, half-yearly and annual financial statements
- To oversee and review the regulatory reporting deliverables of the statutory reporting
- Co-ordinate any new client related onboarding activities
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Maintain an awareness of topical market issues and in particular changes in relevant GAAPs (IFRS, US GAAP or Irish/UK GAAP
- Complete any necessary filings with the relevant authorities
- Maintain the groups internal control standards, including timely implementation of any audit points or issues raised by regulators
- Ensure any issues arising are identified, logged and resolved
Experience Required :
- A professional accounting qualification or part qualified with relevant experience desirable.
- Relevant financial reporting experience in the context of the funds/asset management industry with specific knowledge of the main GAAPs (IFRS, US GAAP, Irish/UK GAAP) and regulatory and listing disclosure requirements.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient IT skills particularly MS Word and Excel.