Jr Financial Controller
One of the globes leading multinationals banks seeking to recruit a Financial Controller for their expanding Finance department based in Dublin City. Assisting the CFO and the local Finance team the jobholder provides support to the Bank and will aid the Group/Regional Finance functions and the local business lines as necessary.
- To help ensure all monthly, quarterly & annual financial and tax reporting is processed accurately and on time;
- To ensure the efficient delivery of Group, Statutory & Regulatory reporting; including supporting the offshore team as necessary work undertaken in the Global Finance Centre and Europe Finance Hub.
- Provide assistance with location reporting to Continental Europe and internal reporting for the location including location flash and cost reporting, and other ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Support Finance initiatives and projects as they arise.
- Provide all necessary support to the CFO and other members of the Ireland Finance team.
- Undertake all necessary control activity to support the efficient operation of the Finance function
- Ensure HSBC Finance Ireland is in compliance with all of its internal risk requirements
- Co-ordinate governance of offshored activities to ensure alignment to existing PLA’s.
Qualified accountant- ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA qualified
Have hands on experience of modern integrated ERP systems & proficient in the use of excel
Ability to work on own initiative and within a multi departmental environment
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.