Financial Controller – Part time
We require an experienced Finance Controller with a passion for driving business success?
We are seeking a rising star to join our management team to help bring our business to the next level.
This position is initially being offered on a part time 2 day a week basis but this may increase as the business continues to expand.
On a weekly basis you will work with our Accounts team to produce timely and monthly P&L and Balance Sheet as well as detailed monthly information packs with Debtors/Cashflows and cost analysis.
You will also have strong Automated Accounting skills and will use these skills to help us choose a new fit for purpose Accounting system can help us in producing accounts in a timely manner as possible.
- Work closely with the Company Chairman and MD as well as other Senior Management personnel.
- Select and design a new cloud based accounting system.
- Implement best practices and processes to ensure the efficient running of the accounts department.
- Provide and implement financial strategies to ensure optimal financial performance
- Responsible for group accounting function
- Provide input and opinion on both divisional, company and overall group strategy
- Timely production of monthly management accounts, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Control Accounts.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendation on plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure budgets, forecasts and financial planning are completed in line with agreed deadlines.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum 10 years’ experience in Financial Management, Financial Systems Management and Financial Reporting.
- Strong business acumen with exceptional communications skills.
- Experience in the implementation of best in class Financial Controls and Procedures
- Strategic thinker, board level contributor