Title: Financial Accountant
- Work as part of a team to drive returns on equity whilst working within the mandate given
to ensure security, liquidity & keeping a fund for opportunities.
- Design and build a platform to enable the management & measurement of the level of
Equity invested in Group / Entity / Project / Phase of Project.
- Evaluate & manage the equity invested in each asset / phase of project etc. as above.
- Measure the return on this equity culminating for overall group.
- Development reporting structures for the above allowing for flexibility in output.
- Maintain an up to date Cash Flow forecast & equity availability report (cash free stack) to be
reported to the Executive team on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cash control system to allow sign off of payments on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Assess potential projects from a funding & equity cost perspective.
Sytems & Experience Required:
- Qualifed Accountant
- Where possible (further) automate processes involved in monthly tasks such as:Draw Down process, System reconciliation with claimed expenditure,Bank Recs
- Take responsibility for upkeep / development & maintenance of the following systems: Qlikview, Qube, BI360, Cognos
For more information please contact Patrick on 01 474 4511