Due to continued growth, my client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join there expanding Advisory team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative. This role is based on a client site in Limerick.
In conjunction with the Senior Finance Team, the individual will be responsible for managing day-to-day items arising within the finance function and for ensuring that interactions with all stakeholders are carried out in a courteous, patient and professional manner.
- assist the finance function in the timely and accurate completion of financial reporting and analysis;
- review financial statements in accordance with current accounting standards;
- investigate all audit issues to propose a solution;
- draft report covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls and other issues in the engagement plan;
- organise work in accordance with the engagement plan;
- assisting in the audit assignments for both internal and external reviews that are scheduled throughout the year.
Skills and attributes:
- good analytical ability, with a logical approach to problem-solving and sound judgement;
- capacity to proactively and constructively contribute to team tasks;
- strong organisational and administrative skills;
- strong MS Office and MS Excel skills;
- ability to communicate and interact effectively with stakeholders;
- a ‘can-do’ approach with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines;
- good experience on the preparation of annual financial statements;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- the ability to work on own initiative, as part of a team and as leader of a group.
- part-qualified or qualified accountant with experience in Audit;
- experience in the financial services industry is required;
- excellent communication skills;
- strong technical competence;
- strong interpersonal skills; and
- initiative and attention to detail.
To apply in confidence please send a CV in word format to email@example.com or call directly on 01 4744512