11 months contract – Possibile opportunity to extend
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and manage compliance reporting.
- Ensure that reconciliations, the close process, and monthly close reports are completed fully, on time and of the highest standard. Provide support for internal and external audits.
- Manage the delivery of the accounting processes performed by an external Business Process Outsource vendor ensuring that all service levels are met, the internal control environment is robust and a quality service is provided.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of the accounting function and highlight opportunities for improvement and lead projects that will yield efficiency through automation, standardization and outsourcing.
- Represent Accounting and Controls with our key business partners through effective communication with Payroll, AP, AR Financial Planning and US GAAP team.
Experience required :
- Accounting qualification
- Tax qualification and/or experience in tax valued
- Prior experience with local subsidiary of US multi-national or Big Four firm a plus.
- Solid understanding of local and US GAAP.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Free canteen, sports & social, excellent salary and excellent training opportunities available