Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client, a French International Banking Group are seeking a strong Financial Accountant to join their team.
Do you have strong experience in Fund Accounting and Financial Reporting? Have you got excellent people skills? Then we are looking for you!
- To efficiently plan the financial statement preparation and audit process in conjunction with all relevant parties, ensuring that agreed timelines are achieved.
- To prepare the audit file, annual and semi-annual report and accounts, including portfolios, notes, and financial statements, to a final draft stage in respect of client Funds.
- To manage and control the workflows for all audit engagements, act as both an internal reference and escalation point for all audit issues.
- To liaise with clients and auditors to ensure that the financial statements are audited and filed with the relevant regulatory bodies and Stock Exchanges on a timely basis.
- Ensure all financial reporting and regulatory reporting procedures are adhered to and ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
- To take full ownership of the financial reporting process and recommend and implement process improvements and developments.
- Attendance at client board meetings to present financial statements.
- To keep up to date with all relevant regulatory and accounting changes and re-engineer processes accordingly.
- Planning and ongoing review of outsourcing arrangements.
- Preparation and review of client regulatory returns
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a financial reporting department and/ or audit experience.
- Proficient in accounting standards
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting environment