We are currently seeking a Finance Recruiter to join our Global IT client in Dublin 4.
In this varied Recruiter role, you will need to have extensive experience sourcing and hiring candidates. You must be delivery focused, enjoy interacting with and interviewing top talent and be adept and skilled at managing a variety of senior stakeholders.
– Partner with internal clients; consult with stakeholders and lead on their hiring strategy.
– Implement and manage staffing strategies through influence and relationships to provide an innovative and diverse candidate pool.
– Source and attract candidates across EMEA through networking, sourcing, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
– Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and passive candidate engagement for strategic hires.
– Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
– Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines, etc.
– Improve the candidate experience, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters experience.
– Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Experience in a full-cycle recruiting role in an agency or corporate setting.
– Experience in full-cycle sourcing role, with experience managing multiple client groups and stakeholders.
– Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
– Ability to work towards goals in a timely manner individually and across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands.
– Team player who possesses leadership skills, acts with integrity and self awareness, respects/values intelligence and diversity of others.
– Effective communication, interpersonal and client service skills; ability to communicate in discussions and written documents; ability to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
The salary is extremely competitive, plus excellent onsite benefits such as Gym, Swimming pool + Free meals.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.