Finance Operations Process Manager – 11 Months
This exciting opportunity is with our prestigious client, an Ad, Marketing, and tech company. The role is based in the company’s HQ in Dublin City Centre!
- Wellness Centre
- Pool & Gym on site
- Fresh meals prepared throughout the day
If you’re a blue-sky thinker looking to make a global impact, then I am searching for you!!
The Finance Operations team manages the companies cash transactions on a global basis and ensures that the companies incoming and outgoing cash processes are controlled, effective and efficient. As a member of this team, you will work with both a technical vendor team and the Global Process Manager to run the day to day operations and workload of the vendor team.
Typical day to day activities will be working with the team to understand new requests from the business, meeting with the business requesters to fully understand the request, any complexities and know on impacts, identified the value-add to operations and allocation of time to implement.
Working with the Global Process Manager, you will advise and update them on the key projects and agree the correct prioritization. You thrive on making processes more efficient and scalable, you work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations and you proactively minimize operational risk.
You will collaborate with both the outsourcing partners and five areas of the Financial Operations team: Global Revenue Operations, Procure to Pay, Electronic Payment Services, Business Process Outsourcing, and Payroll. The team runs ‘first in class’ operations, facing unique opportunities in scaling their varied and growing businesses effectively while enabling their fantastic product and services teams to grow at an unprecedented pace.
They have a global focus, designing processes that work internationally while accommodating local needs.
They’re a fast moving, results-oriented team, providing rapid tactical and strategic responses to challenges and ensuring that the positive impact is lasting before moving onto the next project. They’re constantly taking on new leadership opportunities, and identifying and executing projects that benefit the company overall.
This role will primarily be focused on managing a team with technical skills hence System administration, SQL and other reporting tool experience is a key.
- Drive end-to-end process design and new system implementation, collaborating with Product, Engineering, Finance and Operations teams
- Act as a point of contact for all system administration requests for case management tool e.g. managing access within cases, creating and maintaining new structure within Cases management tool etc
- Partner with the business outsourcing partner to design scale-able solutions with the vendor team to continue to support the operations across their CRM platform, Operational reporting and Customer satisfaction and Quality platforms
- Manage and Prioritize Vendor workload, deliver updates on project statuses and impact to the business
- Provide support for the vendor team on blockers to projects or guidance on the best approach for solutions
- Work with other parts of operations to fully understand new requests and their impact, allowing to prioritise and manage delivery via the vendor team
Required & Preferred qualifications & experience
- BA/BS degree, Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3+ years operations experience within a multinational company
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work cooperatively and proactively with colleagues, partners and vendors
- Ability to autonomously drive and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project Management experience with the ability to drive customer experience and process improvements
- Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities
- Success working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and leading complex operations initiatives
- Passion for analyzing large data sets (strong spreadsheet skills), formulating recommendations and communicating them clearly
- Strong relationship management skills
- Self-driven / Ability to work independently
- Strong documentation skills
- Drive operational excellence with a large vendor team
- Results focused
- Attentive to detail
Why use Eden?
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie