Finance Manager – Qualified Accountant
Third Sector organisation is seeking a Snr Finance Manager to join their team for a period of 6 months on a fixed term contract. Reporting to the Director of Finance the successful candidate will manage the full finance function as assist the overall management and financial planning for the organisation.
- Day to day staff management of a small finance team to tight monthly deadlines, to ensure financial procedures are adhered to and the general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable are accurate, effective and timely.
- Management and supervision of the monthly payroll process.
- Prepare and present the monthly management accounts
- Cashflow management, including preparing and updating cashflow projections.
- Responsible for key areas of audit preparation for the annual audit and funder audits. Liaison with auditors.
- System and process improvements
- Support the Director of Finance to develop, present and monitor annual and longer term financial budgets and cashflow projections and to develop financial models for the organisation.
- Assist with the financial aspects of grant applications, project proposals, contract negotiation and tendering.
- Fully-qualified accountant. (Desirable – Audit experience/trained in practice)
- Demonstrated relationship management skills and experience in working in a supportive manner on financial issues.
- Experience in using accounting software packages.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Solution focused with strong negotiating skills and integrity.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Salary range for this role is €55,000 – €70,000.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual leave 25 days, exclusive of public holidays and 1.5 company days.
- Comprehensive annual CPD schedule.
- Financial support for further education.
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822