Finance Analyst – compensation & payroll
Finance Analyst – compensation & payroll experience
A fantastic 12 month contract role has become available for a hands-on, dynamic Finance Analyst. Working alongside the Sales Teams within a leading multinational, you will support and analyse sales / incentive compensation plans on a global scale – Ideally you have strong analytical experience from a Financial / Accounting background.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual calculations of sales compensation; monitor payment of incentive compensation plan components and commissions.
- Support and analyse these plans across the global sales division, ensuring they comply with established financial and sales models.
- Identify and implement resolutions that will minimize/eliminate manual processes within the sales compensation function; streamlining processes where possible and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Develop and maintain solid business relationships with stakeholders and other teams within the business
- Develop, maintain, and update sale compensation systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of sales compensation metrics.
Work closely with Sales teams to educate them on these processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Administration, Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- 5+ years recent experience in financial planning and analysis, sales operations, or commissions (commissions experience highly preferred).
- Experience managing the delivery of ‘compensation pay-outs’ from successful sales incentive strategies would be very desirable
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
- Experience in any of the following systems is highly desirable – SQL, Salesforce, IBM/ICM (or similar sales compensation tool), Tableau, Office Products.
- Prior experience with data analysis, including the ability to develop and create dynamic tools for modelling and analysing data.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work in a global, cross-functional environment.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and financial management & modelling experience
- People person – Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
Location: Dublin West
Salary: €45k – €50k approx.
Type: 12 month contract
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.