FATCA and CRS Manager
FATCA and CRS Manager – Investor Services Team
Background to the role:
The objective of this role is to participate in a team effort in the provision of Transfer Agency Services whereby responsibilities include management of a busy Registration, FATCA and CRS Team.
The ideal candidate:
This is a client facing position that requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of accuracy and attention to detail, strong leadership, developing and enhancing relationships and adding value in a team in a busy operational environment. You will ideally have a strong background within Investor Services/Transfer Agency with experience of playing a key role in the organisation and management of an operational team and preferably have experience of supervising staff.
- Lead and manage the FATCA / CRS and Registration Team
- Review reports and monitor processes ensuring key focus on risk and control.
- Manage applicable reporting deadlines
- Oversee the preparation and submission of accurate and timely updates to our clients on key matters pertaining to FATCA and CRS
- Transcribe data from Mutual and Alternative fund application forms received from investors onto various Transfer Agency systems and review for accuracy. (new accounts, static data changes, bank details update, etc.).
- Reviewing and enhancing process flows ensuring strong emphasis is placed on control and risk management
- Oversee Quality control on all investor communications prior to release.
- Maintain client accounts on the systems to ensure that details are correct and up to date. Amend changes in accordance with strict operating procedures as defined by company policy.
- Assist in the setting of daily / monthly and ad hoc tasks for the team and communicate effectively across the team (morning team huddles).
- Monitor daily, monthly and ad hoc workflows throughout the day to ensure deadlines are achieved, re-assigning work where appropriate.
Experience Required :
- 2-3 years’ experience in Fund Administration
- Must have FATCA and CRS experience (essential)
- Must be coming with supervision experience
- Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organizational team structure
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability : ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong Organisational Skills