Facilities Co-Ordinator Contract Role available within a Large Multinational IT Company
Based in Co. Louth.
€14.08 per hour
Contract available ASAP until the end of December 2019.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support the delivery of a cost efficient and high quality facilities services for all agreed sites
• Conduct regular facilities inspections and checks to ensure high standards and smooth running of all practices at all times
• Coordinate and supervise facilities related contractors as required
• Supporting administrative services (reception, copy services, mailroom services, stationary etc.)
• Raising purchase orders and processing of invoices
• Provide support to EMEA helpdesk on adhoc basis as required including call handling
• Support the EMEA helpdesk in sourcing a full range of data to support monthly and quarterly metric reports
• Support implementation of office moves, additions and change.
• Champion stakeholder engagement at a local level with PayPals business teams
• Recognize, support and implement company policies and goals, objectives and procedures at a local level
• Drive local and corporate best practices throughout the function to ensure consistent and high quality operations.
• Maintain site documentation
• Review utilities consumption to ensure proper energy management
• Experience of working within a Facilities Management environment with responsibility for technical & soft services
• Understanding of commercial contracts and experience of managing agreed service levels within budget
• Understanding of mechanical & electrical building systems
• Ability to manage a very busy workload efficiently and to priorities key tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Willingness to travel
• Experience managing or directly supporting a Total Facilities Management (TFM) service provider desirable
• Membership of the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management, or recognised equivalent
• Health & Safety related qualification